Top Network Posts
- 246I don't get this joke. Is it some kind of play on "water, too?"
- 116What is the first part of a joke called?
- 51"Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- 51Does Disney have the third largest navy in the world?
- 48How to avoid ambiguity in "I am renting an apartment in New York"?
- 45Are there any laws that prevent reserving two adjacent seats for one person for a flight with Ryanair?
- 43Does one need a visa to visit Antarctica?
- View more network posts →