Top Network Posts
- 241I don't get this joke. Is it some kind of play on "water, too?"
- 111What is the first part of a joke called?
- 51"Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- 47How to avoid ambiguity in "I am renting an apartment in New York"?
- 42Does one need a visa to visit Antarctica?
- 42Are there any laws that prevent reserving two adjacent seats for one person for a flight with Ryanair?
- 42Why didn't France and UK invade Germany September 3rd 1939?
- View more network posts →