Steven Drennon♦ (moderator)
Steven R. Drennon was born in Lawton, OK, where he first started writing at the age of 15. He published an epic fantasy novel titled "Rise of the Raven" in the spring of 2011, and another fantasy novel titled "Three for Avadar" was released in the summer of 2011. Since then, Steven has published a total of 37 other titles under different pen names, and he is currently working on a new historical fiction series that will be published under his own name.
Top Network Posts
- 38How did Israel win the Six-Day War?
- 33Why wasn't the Republic of Ireland invaded (by either side) in WW2?
- 20What was the status of Arab Christians during the crusades?
- 18Why isn't Somaliland recognized as a separate country?
- 18What cultures did, or do, perform human sacrifice on a regular basis?
- 17Why weren't aircraft carriers utilized during D-day?
- 17What really happened to the Maya civilization?
- View more network posts →