Stacks of aquariums. Stacks of movies. Missing a stack or two of books. Originator of the Lego micro BrickCon model first displayed in 2012 which has since, with the help and interest of others, gone global at Lego Cons around the world and is generally known as the mini con. I love Science Fiction, but Lego is my main addiction.
Top Network Posts
- 64Why was a hobbit "the most unlikely creature imaginable" to pick up "The One Ring"?
- 56Where did the Red Brick Road lead to?
- 55Why does Arthur Dent need to bring a towel with him in the film version of "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"?
- 54Why did Gollum try to touch the corpses in the Dead Marshes?
- 51Did Peter Jackson ever explain why he left out the Scouring of the Shire?
- 43Were there ever any "good" Orcs?
- 43If Galadriel had claimed the One Ring, would Sauron have become her servant, or would have Galadriel become his servant?
- View more network posts →