I have a graduate degree in applied physics and computer science. I am passionate about developing and designing good quality software.
In my free time I do physics, read history, ride my bicycle, or play my guitar or violin.
Here is my bookshelf.
Top Network Posts
- 25Is there a reason for a Queen's husband not to be referred to as King?
- 22What caused the Iranian 1979 revolution to become Islamic?
- 20What was the legal framework in Ancient India?
- 18Why did the United Kingdom industrialize first?
- 15How does quicksort in Haskell work?
- 13Protobuf design patterns
- 11Was King Henry VIII, mid-late in his reformation campaign, motivated more by theology or absolutist drive?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
1 Cannot start a bounty --a temporary problem? Aug 18 '12
1 Should I edit a dormant question to limit its scope? Jul 20 '13
1 Should I ask a question even if I was able to answer it via google, if the subject is not addressed in history.SE? Aug 17 '12
1 When should a comment be flagged? Jun 29 '13