I have no PhD, I am almost entirely self taught. I like physics, but I think the professionals are, for the most part, completely incompetent. I have a lot of my own personal theories about physics which I like to spread online. I am unemployed and not by choice. Despite this, I consider myself to be the next Isaac Newton.
Top Network Posts
- 175Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 93Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 73Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 69Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 46Does Gödel preclude a workable ToE?
- 45What's wrong with this derivation that $i\hbar = 0$?
- 45What happened to David John Candlin?
- View more network posts →