I work for Heroku.
I build things, mostly with Ruby/Rails:
- tentjs-rails: A little bit of sugar for Backbone.js.
- Griffith Coaching: Website I designed and developed, managed with manifest-rails.
- manifest-rails: Rails CMS with support for custom data types.
- Ronin Grid: A framework for building responsive web designs, made with SASS.
Top Network Posts
- 33What is the best way to stop a Unicorn Server process from running?
- 26Rails 3 install error: "invalid value for @cert_chain"
- 20How to find records created this month in Rails 3.1?
- 19How can I hold Twitter Bootstrap Popover open until my mouse moves into it?
- 19Rails 3 pagination, will_paginate vs. Kaminari
- 15Fibonacci One-Liner
- 15Rails checkbox AJAX call, don't want to render anything
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.