Areas of strength:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development)
- Sybase (including design and optimization)
- GUI design
Areas of familiarity:
...P.S. I'm not really 42. But 42 is way cooler than a real answer :)
...P.P.S. Don't read too much into the icon. Just a minor nod to Cryptonomicon.
Top Network Posts
- 390ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 342How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 300How to determine the current shell I'm working on?
- 244Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 170How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (20)
16 Why is this bigotry tolerated on the site? dec 31 '13
6 Ancient Iran/Persia tags mar 5 '13
5 Do we have a position on neo-Nazi profiles? jul 5 '13
4 very hard to meet the sites' standards jan 10 '14
4 How can somebody suggest a new tag? feb 6 '13
3 Weekly Topic Challenge aug 29 '14