I am quite interested in the 18th century and things around it. I am learning about it and trying to understand, who it worked, how people were thinking at that time.
At some times I am going to workshops to learn things like card games of that time. It's fascinating to see, what/how those things worked and compare it with todays ideas.
Top Network Posts
- 16How were small swords worn in the 18th century?
- 8How to apply Column defaults before a commit in sqlalchemy
- 6What is the Recommended Twisted Sentry/Raven Integration?
- 6mutt: Use gpgme or classic gpg?
- 5ImportError: cannot import name urandom
- 5How to disable sorting in cleveref for one instance?
- View more network posts →