Top Network Posts
- 129How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 75Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 49Politer word to refer to a 'cleaner'
- 49Is there an alternative adjective to 'written' with an -al suffix?
- 46Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 42Why do we say "was supposed to" for "should have"?
- 40"There is/are more than one". What's the difference?
- View more network posts →
6 Warning about answers that just copy online sources Oct 29 '11
4 What's the scope of the tag Ancient-History? Nov 2 '11