Top Network Posts
- 82How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 66Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 41Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 39Is there a reason behind the ordering of letters in the English alphabet?
- 37Why do we say "was supposed to" for "should have"?
- 34How do the rules of English inform understanding of one of our language's most disputed sentences?
- 31What is the difference between an apocalypse and a cataclysm?
- View more network posts →
6 Warning about answers that just copy online sources oct 29 '11
4 What's the scope of the tag Ancient-History? nov 2 '11