From professional point of view, I'm an eternal student - I have already finished a master in Archaeology and now I study bachelor degree GIS - the computer part of everything needed to be an expert on Computer Aplications in Archaeology.
From spiritual point of view, I'm a young child in Christ (converted on Easter 2010, baptised a year later), a pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela (I have been there once and I hope it wasn't the last time), a Catholic and a member of Light-Life Movement.
And about hobbies, I'm a RPG enthusiast and I like hiking and everything I've already mentioned.
Here on SE, I've found a nice place to talk about Christianity, a source of information for my current school and I hope I'll be able to share information about my first field of study too. As a Czech patriot, I also hope my language will find its place here.
Top Network Posts
- 39Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 30What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 25How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 24How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 19When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 18How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 16How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →