Formerly known as "Darth Satan", formerly known as "Jimmy Shelter".
"Darth Melkor" is funnier.
Then one appeared among us, in our own form visible, but greater and more beautiful; and he said that he had come out of pity.
I'm like the Clint Eastwood of backups. I drift into town, say "ahm-a gonna clean up yer backups", shoot the place up a bit, get rid of the bad guys, then drift back out again.
Been there, done that, still doing it.
Top network posts
- 151Would the One Ring even work for anyone but Sauron?
- 132Do Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion pass the Bechdel test?
- 114Why would the elves help destroy the One Ring?
- 83Why did the Dwarves build Erebor with wide hallways big enough for dragons to fit in?
- 82Why didn't Elrond or Círdan take the ring from Isildur by force and destroy it?
- 80Why is Sauron called "the Necromancer"?
- 65When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- View more network posts →