I took a double major in Economics and History in college in the 1970s. My "sweet spot" probably lies at the intersection of those two subjects. For instance, "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" was really an "economic" admonition--to conserve ammunition.
I am the published author of "A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing" (Wiley, 2004), an (economic) "history of the future," and the unpublished author of "Axis Overstretch," an economic analysis of World War II.
Top network posts
- 39Why China was able to unify and not Europe
- 37Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- 35Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 35"Race" is to "racism" as "religion" is to what?
- 34Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- 31What do you call a person who is easily replaced?
- 30What started the Dust Bowl, and could it happen again?
- View more network posts →