I took a double major in Economics and History in college in the 1970s. My "sweet spot" probably lies at the intersection of those two subjects. For instance, "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" was really an "economic" admonition--to conserve ammunition.
I am the published author of "A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing" (Wiley, 2004), an (economic) "history of the future," and the unpublished author of "Axis Overstretch," an economic analysis of World War II.
Top Network Posts
- 46Why China was able to unify and not Europe
- 41"Race" is to "racism" as "religion" is to what?
- 41Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- 38Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 37Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- 37What started the US Dust Bowl of the 1930s, and could it happen again?
- 35Differences between “Oui” and “Si” in the affirmative?
- View more network posts →