Formerly Sorcerer Blob
I love table-top gaming, specifically D&D 3.5, 4E D&D, and Pathfinder. While those may be my main games, I am always open to trying something new.
I am also a huge comic book nerd, having been around them my entire life. I grew up with them as bed-time stories and have continued reading them to this day. I'll read just about anything as long as it is exciting, fun, and interesting.
In addition to that I am also a huge History buff, researcher, and perpetual student. History is very much my life. I enjoy playing Devil's Advocate and coming up with different and sometimes controversial takes on certain historical events and figures.
I also love the German language and have been learning and practicing it off and on for the past 10 years. This is another area that I consider myself to be a perpetual student.
I also an am avid runner, pet lover, reader, and more.
Top Network Posts
- 32Why do Sorcerers use Charisma?
- 25How to improve the Diplomacy skill mechanic in D&D 3.Xe and Pathfinder?
- 25Can party betrayal be done successfully?
- 22Do Attack of Opportunity and Readied Action both apply?
- 19When did the Holy Roman Empire collapse?
- 17What events led to the fall of the Zhou Dynasty during the Warring States period?
- 15In what ways did the rise of a true middle class in Europe during the late 19th century become apparent?
- View more network posts →