Battle of Karbala
a Twelver Shi'a Muslim (follower of Imam Ali s.a.)
"(Muhammad), give the glad news to those of Our servants who listen to the words and only follow the best ones. Tell them that they are those whom God has guided. They are the people of understanding. " Quran 39:17,18
"Your guide is only Allah, His Messenger, and the believers; those who establish the prayer and pay their charity while in bow Quran 5:55
"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and Ulel'Amr among you" Quran 4:59
"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones." Quran 9:119
"Indeed I appoint Caliph on earth" Quran 2:30
every human should know the correct story of Karbala:
learn how to talk God:
why some shia beat themselves?
western truth seekers studying shia Islam in Qum, Iran:
before believing any propaganda news about Islam and shia from your media check Press TV media and internet is full of propaganda produced by who have hijacked the world.
at background of your works listen to this live radio about Islam and truth: CAI Radio perhaps it could change your life.
highly recommended books for Sunni Muslims specially Wahhabi Muslims:
THEN I WAS GUIDED by Dr. Tijani wrote story of his convert from sunni to shia.
PESHAWAR NIGHTS interesting debates between shia and sunni scholars.
Christians: Islam and Christianity.
Top network posts
- 17Difference between a Prophet and an Imam according to Shi'ite theology
- 16Removing personal belongings in a mosque
- 15Why did Ayesha battle with Ali (a.s) in the Battle of the Camel (Jamal)
- 14Why did Al-Khidr kill a boy who had not committed any sin?
- 14Is Pantheism (as defined by Spinoza) compatible with Islam?
- 12Can Allah create a rock that He can't lift?
- 11What caused Iranians to convert to Shiite Islam?
- View more network posts →